- Strategy and Leadership
- Financial Business Analytics
- Informational Analytics
MESI MBA Programs are versatile and universal programs of professional development, placing emphasis on leadership, strategic management, innovative management and practical application. They are intended for those with experience in management, who can make a personal contribution to the educational process within their study group.
Mission of MBA Programs
To train versatile senior and middle managers focused on career development, capable of strategic thinking, with leadership qualities and analytical skills for effective strategic management in business, education, and national and municipal administration.
Objective of MBA Programs
To train professional managers, capable of global and strategic thinking and efficient management, who can develop their skills in a constantly changing environment and are committed to building socially responsible businesses enhancing innovation and teamwork.
- Business leaders and top managers responsible for the design and implementation of innovative projects for the advancement of their companies.
- Start-up entrepreneurs applying their knowledge and skills to create a basis for successful and growing business.
- Specialists and managers seeking serious career advancement.
- Entrepreneurs, seeking to optimize their business and to strengthen and expand its market positions.
- Civil servants and executives who are part of the succession pool at public organizations and institutions.
- Heads and employees of educational institutions
- Anyone seeking to obtain high-quality knowledge in relevant fields or to change their area of expertise.
MESI's MBA programs have Russian and international accreditation (from the Russian Association of Business Education and the European Council for Business Education), attesting compliance of its business programs with the Russian and European standards.