First steps to the university.
- Choose the program you'd like to take at our University. See deadline information.
- Fill in online application form.
- Send the copy of your international passport and the copy of educational documents in English or Russian language to an admission officer by fax +7(495)442-70-66 or e-mail: IDPotapenko@mesi.ru
- Wait 2 weeks for an official answer about your admission to the University.
- Transfer application fee of 55 EURO or 70 $ (non-refundable). Methods of payment.
- Send the copy of bank receipt to the admission officer by e-mail: PTyurina@mesi.ru, IDPotapenko@mesi.ru
- Wait for a visa support letter and official letter of admission within 1 month after approval. These visa support documents give the right to apply for an entry visa at the Russian Embassy or Consulate in your home country prior to arrival in Russia.
- Transfer the half of a tuition fee (at the discretion of the University) per the first academic year (refundable (minus transfer commission) in case of cessation of the admission process). Methods of payment.
- While waiting for the visa support letter and official letter of admission:
- contact to the Embassy of the Russian Federation in your country to get necessary information concerning the documents you may need to submit and collect all the necessary documents for getting visa.
- send to an admission officer your contact information (post address and telephone) for him/her to send you’re the visa support documents by regular post
- send to an admission officer your contact information (post address and telephone) and transfer payment for the express-post service for him/her to send you the documents by express-post. Methods of payment.
- Your visa support letter is valid for 90 days. The expiration date of the visa support letter and entrance visa is the same. You're obliged to arrive at Moscow a month before the expiration of the visa.
After receiving the visa:
- Send to an admission officer the information about your travel route (airline, flight number, arrival time, etc.) if you need information support after arriving in Moscow.
- You're obliged to arrive in Moscow 5 working days before the beginning of the classes, and not later than a month before expiration of the visa.
- Inna D. Potapenko (Head of Support Department)
- Tel. +7(495) 442-71-33
- Working days: Mon - Fri
- Working hours: 9.00 - 18.00 (local time - GMT+04:00)
Upon your arrival you're to pay (in rubles):
- 37 EURO for the registration and multiple visa (on your arrival you are to get a multiple visa which gives a right to a multiple entrance/departure in/from Russia.)
- 150 EURO per 12 months for your health insurance (for students whose studying period is less than a year the payment should be made accordingly) - payment should be made before the beginning of the classes.
You will also need to have at least 150 EURO per month for the life expenses: food, local transport, cell- phone, others.
Please, change about 250 EURO in rubles straight upon your arrival in Russia at the international airport at Currency exchange.
- accommodation fee: payment for the room in the hostel (116, 127, 148 EURO) should be made each month
- tuition fee (payment should be made before the beginning of the classes)
Please, submit on arrival to the University campus:
- the originals of the educational documents (legalized in a proper way),
- international passport,
- Migration card,
- 12 black and white recent photos (3 × 4),
- original medical certificate proving the ability of a student to study (with obligatory marks of tuberculosis, Lepra, venereal diseases and malaria). On the arrival in Moscow you are obliged to make an HIV test.
The HIV test should be conducted on each arrival in Moscow.
Upon the arrival to the university, and before signing the academic contract, international citizens are obliged to purchase the medical insurance policy for the whole period of studying.
- Try to have a cell phone with you for hot link from the very first moment of your trip till your arrival in Moscow.
- Don't forget to tell your phone number to the admission officer.
- You may use these contacts:
- Please, take into consideration that you can take maximum 20 kg free of charge.
- Please, save all the tickets and a Migration card (you'll get it on the intersection of the frontier) for submission to the University upon your arrival.